Somatik Labs Handheld Infrared Contactless Thermometer
Non-Contact Thermometer for fast, hygienic and accurate body temperature reading.
Smart Fever Alert provides a visual and audible alarm when temperature reading is above 37.6'C indicating the patient has a fever. A 3 stage colour LCD display indicates Normal, High and Object temperature status.
This product has been clinically tested and is approved by the TGA (Australian Government Department of Health, Therapeutic Goods Administration) ARTG Article Approval Number 334307.
- Perfect for Schools, Workplaces, Restaurants, Cafes and Home.
- Clinically tested, highly accurate and completely contactless makes the Somatik Labs SLS-IRCT30 ideal for both commercial and personal use. Making it essential in ensuring those in your workplace, school, residence or general environment are safe by testing for high temperatures and fever.
- Store up-to 20 readings for easy reference.
- Built-in memory automatically stores the last 20 temperature readings. These can be easily recalled at anytime using the memory function button under the main display.
- Also suitable for objects.
- Easily check the temperature of objects and surfaces from 0'C up to a maximum of 100'C. Perfect for checking the temperature of bottle milk before feeding.
- Hygienic Contactless Operation.
- Safe, easy and without disruption or discomfort. Simply hold the thermometer 5 to 10cm away from the person or object for a touch free, contactless temperature reading, avoiding potential cross contamination.
Body mode:34.9°C ~ 42.2°C ±0.2°C
Object mode:0°C ~ 100°C ±0.1°C
Working Temperature:10°C - 40°C
Batteries:2x AAA (Included)
Unit weight (no battery):80g
Certification:EC Directive 93/42/EEC
TGA Approved:ARTG Article Approval Number 334307
Why Shop at OffTheBack?
Delivered to your door
OVER 1 MILLION
Protected by SSL Certificates