Green Laser Sight
Green Laser Beam Dot Sight Scope for Gun Rifle Pistol Picatinny Mount
This laser sights integrated with optics and electronics provide a wide field of view. They are very suitable for fast aiming and shooting at stationary and moving objects.
- Fix the laser sight to the on a weapon
- Make the elevation and windage adjustment by twisting the 2 small screws in the head part with smaller allen wrench, turning it until the main laser spot overlap with the scattered points.
- To change the batteries, unscrew and open the back cover of body, then install the batteries with positive pole. Finally, replace the back cover.
- To operate the laser, press the switch
- Adjustable Laser degree of deviation
- Laser working temperature: -10 ° _ +40 °
- Battery: 1 x 16340 (included)
- Voltage: 3V
- Laser power: Laser wavelength: 532nm
- Size: 11.5 x 4 x 4cm
- 1 x Green Laser Sight with mounts
- 1 x 16340 battery
- 1 x USB Battery charger
Never look directly into the laser beam.
Never point a laser beam at a person.
Do not aim the laser at reflective surfaces.
Never view a laser pointer using an optical instrument, such as binocular or a microscope.
Do not allow children to use laser pointers unless under the supervision of an adult.
Why Shop at OffTheBack?
Delivered to your door
OVER 1 MILLION
Protected by SSL Certificates