Belkin HDMI to VGA Adaptor w Micro-USB Power
Projecting made easy
Connect the dots between the latest digital tools and the projection technology that preceded them. HDMI to VGA Adapter with Micro-USB Power allows you to enjoy content from your laptop, smartphone or tablet on a VGA-enabled projector or screen. Connect your laptop or other HDMI-enabled device directly to a projector, or watch content from your iPad or iPhone using Airplay mirroring and your Apple TV. With a variety of configurations this adapter is perfect for work presentations, classroom lessons, and personal entertainment.
Portable, plug-and-play design
Designed for portability, this compact adapter measures 9.8 inches so you can easily take it along while traveling. A high-quality molded-strain relief at the connection points provides flexibility when connecting between devices, reducing strain on the cable and providing durability for long-lasting use.
See it on the big screen
Watch content from your iPhone or iPad on a larger screen using Airplay and Apple TV
Plug the HDMI to VGA adapter into your Apple TV
Connect to a VGA-enabled monitor or projector
Power the adapter using a Micro USB cable and USB wall charger (not included)
Turn on Airplay on your iPhone or iPad
- 3.5mm audio port for audio support (audio cable not included)
- Enjoy content from iPad or iPhone on a projected screen via Airplay and Apple TV
- Micro-USB port to power adapter when used with Apple TV (4th Gen)
- Molded strain relief reduces wear and tear stress on cable connection points and extends product life
- 9.8 in. length is portable and travel-friendly
Cable connectors: HDMI, VGA, Micro-USB
Why Shop at OffTheBack?
Delivered to your door
OVER 1 MILLION
Protected by SSL Certificates