Please note: Ex-Display Stock; packaging may have some minor defects such as scuffs, marks, dents or tears.
Combining stunning photography and an engaging text, this book showcases some of the remotest and most magnificent corners of the world. You will find unimaginable wonders described here, from the world's most active volcano to the lake that is so deep that it would take all of the world's rivers over a year to fill it.
Split into countries, with handy side notes on each attraction, there is something for everyone to marvel at, from the world-famous Grand Canyon and Great Barrier Reef to lesser-known gems such as the Shirakami-Sanchi Forest or the hauntingly beautiful Wrangel Island. There is a wealth of wonders here to exhaust even the most intrepid of armchair travellers.
- Stunning photography and engaging text
- Sections split into different countries
- World famous places and lesser-known gems
- Includes side notes on each attraction
- Format: Paperback | 544 pages
- Published: 10th December 2013
- Publisher: Octopus Publishing Group
- Dimensions: 19.0 x 22.9 x 3.1 cm