Zyliss Control Knives are available as a highly innovative range of cutlery designed to revolutionize the way we use kitchenware. Masterfully crafted from razor-sharp German steel, all Zyliss Control Knives include a safety touchpoint that allows for increased precision when using a "rocking" motion. Non-slip touchpoints increase maneuverability and comfort while ensuring a safe grip every time. Unlike other brands, Zyliss has elected to use antibacterial and contoured handles that will rest comfortably in all hands. Regardless of hand size or grip, you'll find a perfect balance of comfort and precision control with this set of chef's knives. This selection of two Zyliss Chef's Knives is perfect for chopping, mincing, slicing, dicing and so much more! All Zyliss Premium Forged Knives are dishwater safe.
Focusing on functionality, durability, design, cleanliness, and safety, Zyliss has relied upon a heritage of excellence that began in Switzerland over sixty years ago. Building on this time-held tradition, the brand has advanced to produce and distribute kitchen equipment that is world-renowned. Zyliss has pioneered the design of more than 200 kitchen essentials, with quality and engineering that cannot be duplicated.
- High-quality German steel is extremely sharp, rust-resistant and durable,
- Touchpoints on top of the blade for a controlled “rocking” motion and comfort rests for thumb/index finger
- Contoured handle designed to fit all hand types comfortably
- 2pc Chef’s Knife Set includes 16.5cm Chef’s Knife and 20cm Chef’s Knife
- Ideal combination of knives for everyday use