UNITEK 2 Port Serial PCI Card. Easy Installation, Automatically Selects IRQ and I/O Address. Supports DOS 6.22, Windows 2000/ Server 2003/ 2008/XP/7/8 (32/64-bit) and Linux 4.4 +. Plug and play.
This PCI multi-I/O card uses the latest PCI based Peripheral controller chipset from MosChip, enabling this card to be installed on any PCI capable PC system. Most of the latest motherboards no longer come with a serial or parallel port. By using this card, the end user can add serial and parallel ports to their PC system, allowing them to connect their serial and parallel devices. This card offers superior performance and unmatched data transfer rates. It is also ideal for industrial automation applications.
- Easy installation, automatically selects IRQ and I/O address
- Fully compliant with PCI Local Bus Specification Revision 2.3
- Supports PCI power management
- Supports PCI IRQ sharing feature, saves valuable resources for other add-on cards
- Supports multiple cards on one PC
- Supports DOS 6.22, Windows 2000/ Server 2003/2008/XP/7/8 (32/64-bit) and Linux kernel 2.6.14 or above
- Includes 2x Low profile brackets