Cycling is a great way to stay fit that's actually quite enjoyable, some people say it's even relaxing. What isn't relaxing however is dodging obstacles on the sidewalk, road or track, so what can you do?
Well you could get an expensive exercycle that'll get used once and reside in your garage until the end of time, or you could pickup a Stationary Bike Stand that attaches to your old bike to give it some new life.
Simply attach the new bike stand to your bike, adjust the fit, and you're good to go. When you're done you just need to loosen it up and pull it off, now you have a normal bike you can take out again!
- Train for the big race or get a good workout
- All from the comfort and safety of your own home
- Easy to setup, picture instructions provided
- Resistance controller can be fixed to handle bar for easy changing
- Adjustable to fit many different size bikes (66cm - 700c (69cm))
- For best results use smooth or universal tread tyres
- Max weight supported: 135kg (including bike)
- Foldable frame for easy storage