In Simon Gault: Modern Classics you'll find a modern take on culinary favourites from around the world. Traditional dishes such as Italian risotto, roast leg of lamb and seafood paella are updated with Simon Gault's signature five per cent magic. Favourite desserts such as créme brûlée, apple pie and cheesecake are reinterpreted with unexpected and irresistible fresh new flavours.
Learn to cook the perfect steak and soufflé, be inspired to try new recipes from different cuisines, and master an array of timeless dishes that promise to become your new go-to classics!
- As Seen On TV's MasterChef
- Modern take on culinary classics
- Stunning photography by Kieran Scott
- Explore foods from around the world
- Format: Hardback | 224 pages