In a Jam arrives just in time for the jam-making season, chock-full of easy-to-make, scrumptious recipes for jams, jellies, curds, marmalade and cordials, so that you can savour the taste of summer all year round.
There is also a selection of companion pieces to give you inspiration on how to use your jam other than just on toast!
Packed full of hints, tips and ways to use your preserves, this will be a fabulous addition to anyone's cooking collection.
- jams - raspberry and rose water, apricot and vanilla bean, spiced blueberry, strawberry and black pepper;
- jellies - red currant, pomegranate, mint jelly;
- curds - passion fruit, lemon, mango;
- cordials - blackberry and lavender, elderberry, gingerbeer;
- marmalades - orange, tipsy;
- companion pieces - crumpets, English muffins, apricot pockets, thumb-print biscuit, cheesecake, almond tart, monkey bread and more.
- ISBN-13 9781869539665
- ISBN-10 1869539664
- Number of Pages 160
- Dimensions Width: 190mm, Height: 225mm