This hard-boiled egg peeler gets the shell to slide off like butter with just cold water and some shakes. It’s a simple solution to a dreaded kitchen chore.
Save time in the kitchen and avoid mangled eggs with the Hard Boiled Egg Peeler. Just pop a hard-boiled egg and some water into the Hard Boiled Egg Peeler, snap on the cap, give it a shake and watch as the shell slips off with ease resulting in perfectly peeled eggs every time.
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
- Material: Plastic and acrylic
- Dimensions: 3.23" diameter
- Easy snap on top and bottom
- Clear body that allows the user to follow the progress of the egg
How To Use:
- Fill the cylinder with quarter cup of water, add the egg, and snap on the top cap
- Shake the egg in an up and downward motion with enough force so that the egg strikes the top and bottom caps
- After about 4-12, shakes you will be able to easily slide the egg out of its shell
- Please note: Do not use with hot eggs - let eggs cool under water or in the refrigerator before use