Here at Off The Back, we look out for our mates and want to do everything we can to ensure you have an enjoyable experience before and after purchasing. So, we offer a 30 day change of mind return on most of our products.
There are a few exclusions and rules, so read below for all the details.
- Your product has not been opened
- Your item must be in a saleable condition, meaning all original packaging (including shrink wrap and security seals) must be fully intact and the item should be unopened, unwashed or otherwise unused.
- Any accessories, manuals and gifts included with the item must be returned.
- All sew-in labels and tags are still attached.
- The product being returned is not on the exclusions list below.
- Return shipping is at the buyers expense.
- Health and beauty products, including cosmetics and fragrances.
- Hosiery, underwear and swimwear.
- Bedding and accessories (e.g. pillows, mattress toppers/protectors etc.)
- Gift cards, vouchers and coupons.
If your purchase qualifies and you would like to arrange a change of mind return, simply contact us on [email protected] or +64 9 275 5130.
Please make sure you have your order number handy to make the process as smooth as possible.
Once approved, you’ll be provided with the return details and a unique return number.
All returns must have a valid return number in order to be processed.
When we receive your item back our team will do a quick assessment then issue you a refund for that product.
All refunds will be issued to the credit/debit card used to pay for the order.
Our return policy and rules are in addition to your rights as a consumer under the Consumer Guarantees Act and other applicable New Zealand consumer protection laws and regulations.
If you have a faulty, damaged or unfit for purpose product, please contact us on [email protected] or +64 9 275 5130 to discuss your options.