For comic book fans everywhere, Marvel Year by Year: A Visual Chronicle explores Marvel's fascinating story, decade by decade, year by year, month by month. Everything is covered chronologically, from the company's beginnings as Timely Comics in the late 1930s to the founding of the Marvel Universe of Super Heroes in the 60s, right up to the present day.
Learn all about the birth of key Marvel Super Heroes from Wolverine and the X-Men, to Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk and the rest of the Avengers, plus Spider-Man, Daredevil and Silver Surfer. Discover all about their extraordinary comic book debuts, the geniuses that invented them, the crucial events behind their creation and their continuing influence on the world today via comic books, TV series and blockbuster movies.
- Updated and expanded edition
- Year by year, month by month timeline
- Vibrant and visually spectacular
- Original comic book art and covers
- Highlights key characters and creators
- Format: Hardback | 384 pages
- Dimensions: 312 x 263 x 40mm
- Publication Date: 21 August 2013